The website www.BetOracle.com (BetOracle.com from now on) is property of Nexus Asesores & Consultores, S.L. (Nexus from now on) with CIF B53719308, address: Plaza de los Luceros no. 17, 2nd floor - Office 1, 03004 - Alicante (Spain). E-mail: email@example.com. Telephone: (+34) 965 92 56 54. This company is registered in the Registro Mercantil de Alicante tomo: 2613, libro: 0, folio: 179, sección: 8, Hoja: A 74543, Inscripción: 1.
BetOracle.com have adjusted this web to match the demands of the Ley Organica 15/1999 December 13th of personal data protection, and the Real Decreto 1720/2007 December 21st, known as the Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD. BetOracle.com also matches the UE Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the European Council, April 27, 2016 related to the protection of the natural persons (GDPR) and the Ley 34/2002, July 11th of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE or LSSI).
BetOracle.com saves the right to change the present terms and conditions at anytime with the purpose of modifying or adapting them to match the criteria of any new laws, regulations, reports or any other legal actions issued by the Spanish Agencia Española de Protección de Datos or the Grupo de Trabajo of the Artículo 29.
1.Who is responsible of the processing of your personal data?
Nexus Asesores & Consultores SL are responsible for the gathering, management and storing of the data via BetOracle.com, CIF B53719308, address: Plaza de los Luceros no. 17, 2nd floor - Office 1, 03004 - Alicante (Spain). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: (+34)96 592 56 54.
2.What principles apply in the processing of your personal data?
When managing your personal data the following principles will apply according to the new European General Data Protection Regulations.
• Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will never obtain any kind of personal information whatsoever for any purpose (you’d be informed about that purpose beforehand) without your express consent.
• Data minimisation: Your personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
• Storage limitation: We will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. We will inform you of the limitation of the collected data. Note that not all the data are collected for the same purpose so limitation might vary depending on the objective. Likewise, we will periodically review our database and delete the data of any users that have remained inactive for a considerable period of time.
• Integrity and confidentiality: Your personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing. We always make sure that our users data are under the maximum protections so no unauthorized staff or third-parties can access them.
3.How did we obtain your personal data?
The data we process and store at BetOracle.com might come from different sources:
a)- At BetOracle.com, we gather, process and store some personal information of those users that willingly fill the required boxes in our site’s sign-up form. The required data are: Username, password and e-mail address. Please note that your chosen password will be encrypted to us, so nobody else but you will have access to your password.
The user will be responsible of the veracity and authenticity of the data they submit on our sign-up form. The user must keep their data up to date at all moments to avoid any mistakes by our side.
The user will be held responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information we might process as a direct consequence of incorrect or inaccurate data submitted on the aforementioned form.
b)- E-mails sent to http://www.betoracle.com. In this case the data we obtain are: Contact name information and e-mail address.
BetOracle.com puts the site at your disposal. Please note that the contents of the site are hosted on the eUKhost Ltd servers located on Suite 2, 7 Commercial Street, Morley (Leeds) United Kingdom.
4.What is our lawful basis to process personal data?
The legal basis of the personal data gathered via our sign up form is your express consent. When you submit your personal information, the user agrees to our T&C’s.
The legal basis to process personal data gathered from the e-mails received at BetOracle.com is to provide a reply to any enquiries or questions that might be sent our way so there is no contractual bind whatsoever.
5.What’s the purpose of this data processing?
The purpose of the data collected by Nexus on BetOracle.com will be determined depending on the way the aforementioned data have been gathered.
a)- Sign up form: The personal data collected via our sign-up form will be processed by Nexus with the purpose of managing subscriptions and authorizing users to participate in our forums or take part in other activities or services featured on our website.
b)- E-mails received at http://www.betoracle.com: Personal data gathered from emails received at www.betoracle.com will be processed by Nexus with the purpose of providing a reply to any enquiries or questions that might be sent our way.
a)- To ensure compliance with the rules of our site and the current laws by developing tools and algorithms that guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data gathered on our website.
b)- To give support and improve our featured services.
d)- To manage Betoracle.com social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest). Any personal data collected from users that become followers of any of the aforementioned official Betoracle social network accounts will be regulated by this text, plus any other T&C’s, privacy policies or rules those Social Networks may have (which must have been previously agreed to by the user).
Nexus processes your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social networks by informing you of Betoracle.com’s future activities, services etc. We will never use your private personal profiles for individual publicity purposes.
6.How and for how long do we store your personal information?
All personal information provided by our users will be stored under physical, technical and organizational measures to grant the safety of the aforesaid data and to reduce the chance of accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, revelation, access or any other sort of unlawful actions in concordance with Article 32 of the GPDR.
To that end, Nexus have implemented all the necessary actions to:
1. Grant the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilence (the capacity of a technological system to uphold and recover from catastrophes or disturbances) of our systems and processing services.
2. Restore availability or access to any personal data in a quick fashion in case of physical or technical incident.
3. Verify, evaluate and value, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to grant the safety of the data processing on a regular basis.
4. Encryption (Processing of the personal data in a way that one cannot identify any user without additional information).
However, as a user you acknowledge and agree that the safety measures on the internet are not impregnable and the internet nets are not 100% safe so any information sent this way might be intercepted or modified by non authorized personnel. Furthermore, as a user you should act with caution as well.
Any violation of the personal data will be considered as a breach in Nexus’s information safety systems that might cause the destruction alteration, loss, unauthorized exposure or access (even if it was accidental) of our stored personal data. In this case we would proceed to inform the affected users as stated on Article 33 of the GDPR.
All data will be stored for as long as the relationship between the user and Nexus lasts, until the user specifically asks for it, or until we proceed to delete them after the user has been inactive for a significant period of time.
7.Who will we share your data with?
All personal information provided by our users will never be sold, rented, transfered or interchanged with any third-parties without our user’s express consent (except when it’s required by law).
To be able to offer some services that are vital to the correct functioning of Betoracle.com, Nexus use some third-parties tools to process personal data such as:
• Email marketing: SendinBlue SAS with headquarters in Paris, France process some of the personal data with the purpose of providing their e-mail marketing services for Nexus.
Due to that reason, Betoracle.com will be responsible of the information we choose to post on our social networks, and will be responsible of protecting any personal information you might share with us via direct message (private message). Please note that Betoracle.com will never share or divulge any personal information of our ‘followers’ in Facebook or Twitter etc.
We would like to take this chance to also inform our users that Betoracle.com’s profiles on the aforementioned social networks are open for anyone to see with the purpose of expanding our brand, services and contests etc. The purpose is to reach as many people as possible. Due to that reason, you will be held responsible for any type of information you decide to post on our wall.
If you don’t want to be ‘followed’ by Betoracle.com in any of the social networks we have an account on, you only need to ‘unfollow’ us as stated in the Privacy policies and T&C’s of the pertinent Social network. Any personal data you share with us would remain there from the moment you give your consent until you choose to end that consent (but you will have to deal with the pertinent social network to have them modified or removed).
8.What are your rights when you have shared personal information with us?
Apart from the right to be informed about it (as we have been doing up to this point), there are also some other rights you can exercise contemplated on the Articles 14 to 22 of the GDPR.
• Right of access by the data subject. You have the right to acknowledge which data are being processed, what they are being used for, and the method by which those data were obtained.
• Right to rectification. You have the right to rectify your personal data when they are totally or partially incorrect or incomplete.
• Right to erasure. You can ask for the cancellation of your personal data; In case any limitations arise, Nexus will block the data and keep them for the solely purpose of exercising or defend from any kind of complaints or accusations.
• Right to restriction of precessing. You may refuse to have your personal data processed for certain purposes, unless the processing is required by law (if that was the case you’d be properly informed).
• Right to limitation of the processing. You can ask us to limit the processing of your data when one of the following situations arises:
- a. When the veracity of the data are compromised and after a period of time that allows Nexus to check their veracity.
- b. When the processing of your personal data is being carried out in an illegal way and you choose to have them restricted instead of removed.
- c. When you require your personal information to establish, exercise or defend against any type of legal actions.
• Right to data portability. You have the right to electronically receive your personal data so you can transfer them to the pertinent recipient.
• Right to object. You can ask us to remove your personal data and Nexus will have comply without further (unjustified) delay when:
- a. When the data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were gathered or processed.
- b. When you decide you do not wish to express your consent anymore, leaving no other legal reasons for us to keep them.
- c. You refuse your data being processed because the purpose of this processing is direct marketing.
- d. Your personal information has been illegally obtained.
- e. Your personal information must be deleted in order to fulfil a legal duty no matter if its local or national.
Apart from the aforementioned rights you also have the following ones:
• Right to cancel your express consent. You may cancel your express consent for the processing of your data for a certain purpose whenever you wish so. To exercise that right you need to get in touch with us using one of the following methods:
- a. A formal letter to the address: Nexus Asesores & Consultores, S.L., Plaza de los Luceros, 17 – 2nd floor – Office 1, 03004 Alicante.
- b. Sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject ‘Ejercicio derechos protección de datos BetOracle.com’.
• Right to make a formal complaint to the pertinent data protection Authorithies. If you consider that Nexus are processing your personal data in an unlawful way you may fill a formal complaint to the pertinent authorities. In Spain, the pertinent authorities would be the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (http://www.aepd.es) located in C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, telephone numbers: (+34) 901 100 099 / (+34) 91 266 35 17.
Nexus scrupulously complies to the requirements stipulated on the GDPR about the protection of personal information of underage people meaning that we never gather (intentionally) any personal data or information about anyone who are under 14 years old. Besides, we would like to inform our users that this website is for +18 only.