BetOracle.com (“BetOracle.com”, we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to privacy compliance and to earning our users’ (“you”, “your”, “me”, “my”) trust.
To earn that trust, we aim to ensure you understand our privacy practices including the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your personal information.
1. Who does this Privacy Notice apply to?
This Privacy Notice applies to our websites and apps operated by the BetOracle.com (our “services”).
Some services may require their own unique Privacy Notice. If one of our services has a separate Privacy Notice, then that Privacy Notice and not this Privacy Notice applies.
2. What information does BetOracle.com collect about me?
Information you give us
You choose to give us certain information when using our services.
- Contact details: When you contact us, you provide us with some basic details necessary for us to contact you, such as your name and email address.
- Technical details: When you visit our website, we will also collect information including your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Details: this includes information about how you use our website and services.
Information we receive from others
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others, including:
- Other users: Other users may provide information about you as they use our services. For instance, we may collect information about you from other users if they contact us about you.
Information collected when you use our services
- Device information: We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our services, including:
- hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (e.g., IMEI/UDID and MAC address); and
- information on your wireless and mobile network connection, like your service provider and signal strength.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your activity on our services, for instance how you use them (e.g., date and time you logged in, features you’ve been using, searches, clicks and pages which have been shown to you, referring webpage address, advertising that you click on) and how you interact with other users (e.g., users you connect and interact with, time and date of your exchanges, number of messages you send and receive).
- Geolocation: If you give us your consent, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you’re using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. The collection of your geolocation may occur in the background even when you aren’t using the services if the permission you gave us expressly permits such collection. If you decline permission for us to collect your geolocation, we will not collect it.
3. What cookies and similar technologies does BetOracle.com use?
Please see our Cookie Notice for more information on why we use them and how you can better control their use, through your browser settings and other tools.
4. What does BetOracle.com use my personal information for?
To provide the service
- Customer support; and
- Communicating with you about our services.
To send you relevant offers and ads
This includes developing, displaying and tracking content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites as well as contacting you via email or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you.
To improve our services
- Conduct research and analysis of users’ behaviour to improve our services and content (for instance, we may decide to change the look and feel or even substantially modify a given feature based on users’ behaviour); and
- Develop new features and services (for example, we may decide to build a new interests-based feature further to requests received from users).
To prevent, detect and fight fraud or other illegal or unauthorized activities
We perform personal information analysis to better understand and design countermeasures against these activities and retain personal information related to fraudulent activities to prevent against recurrences.
To ensure legal compliance
And to comply with legal requirements, assist law enforcement and enforce or exercise our rights, for example our Terms and conditions.
5. What are BetOracle.com’s legal basis to process my personal information?
To provide our service
We process your personal information to perform the contract that you have with us.
We may use your personal information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For example, we analyse users’ behaviour on our services to improve our offerings, for targeted advertising and for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
In some cases, applicable laws may require us to process certain information about you.
We may ask for your consent to use your personal information for certain specific reasons (for example, to send you third party marketing content from our partners or when you subscribe to our newsletter). You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the address provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
6. Who does BetOracle.com share your information with and why?
With other users
You share information with other users when you voluntarily disclose information on the service (including your public profile). Please be careful with your personal information and who you share it with.
If you choose to limit the audience for all or part of your profile or for certain content or information about you, then it will be visible according to your settings.
With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including personal information hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing and security operations.
We may also provide aggregated (anonymised) information to third parties.
With other Internal third party businesses
We share your personal information with other entities that form part of the same group of companies as BetOracle.com, for them to assist us in processing your personal information, as service providers, upon our instructions and on our behalf. This includes technical processing operations, such as personal information hosting and maintenance, customer care, marketing and targeted advertising, finance and accounting assistance, better understanding how our service is used and users’ behaviour to improve our service, securing our personal information and systems and fighting against spam, abuse, fraud, infringement and other wrongdoings.
We may also share information with other Group entities for legitimate business purposes such as corporate audit, analysis and consolidated reporting as well as compliance with applicable laws.
We may also share user information with other Group entities to remove users who violate our terms of service or have been reported for criminal activity and/or bad behaviour. In some instances, we may remove that user from all platforms.
In corporate transactions
We may transfer your personal information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
When required by law
We may disclose your personal information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government / law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your personal information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
We may use and share anonymised data (meaning information that, by itself, does not identify who you are such as device information, general demographics, general behavioural personal information, geolocation in de-identified form), as well as personal information in an aggregated, hashed, non-human readable form, under any of the above circumstances.
We may also share this information with other BetOracle.com Group entities and third parties (notably advertisers), including to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our services and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyse and report on advertising you see.
We may combine this information with additional anonymised data or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form collected from other sources.
7. How does BetOracle.com send information outside of my country?
When we send your personal information outside of your country we have in place adequate safeguards to do so. This includes EU standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other suitable safeguard to permit personal information transfers from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to other countries. These include group transfers to the United Kingdom and Jersey, and transfers to service providers with the EEA, the UK and Jersey.
8. What are my privacy rights?
In certain circumstances, if you are an EEA or UK resident, you may exercise the rights available to you under applicable data protection laws as follows:
- • You can request access to your personal data, or ask us to correct, update or delete the whole or part of your personal information.
- • You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- • If we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. This may mean your access to certain services is restricted or denied as a result. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
We respond to all requests we receive from users in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer the above requests. In some cases, we may reject requests for certain reasons (for example, if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on trade secrets or intellectual property or the privacy of another user).
9. How does BetOracle.com protect my personal information?
We have implemented, and will maintain current, reasonable physical, technical, and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we have security measures in place to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk.
10. How long does BetOracle.com retain my personal information?
Your personal information will be stored in accordance with applicable laws and kept for as long as needed to carry out the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise required by applicable law.
11. Can this Privacy Notice change?
This Privacy Notice may be amended from time to time. We will post any changes we may make on this page and, where appropriate, notify you via e-mail. When amendments are made, we will update the "last updated" date at the top of this Privacy Notice.
12. How can I contact BetOracle.com?
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.